Best Tamrac 662 Super Rolling Studio
- Large, zippered pocket in the dome-shaped top for storage of A/C extension power cords, extension strobe cables, small fabric light boxes and other accessories. Two Windowpane-Mesh pockets in top for quick access to sync cords and other small accessories.
- Foam-padded, plastic-armored duffle on wheels.
- Rolls smoothly on ball bearing, in-line skate wheels.
- Bottom and sides are foam padded and reinforced with tough, high-density plastic armor.
- Will accommodate stands and tripods up to 43″ in length along with multiple power packs.
When you need to take a lot of equipment, the Super Rolling Studio is the answer. This armored duffle will accommodate stands and tripods up to 43″ in length along with multiple power packs. One Super Rolling Studio should meet the needs for most location shots, and multiple Rolling Studios can meet just about any requirement while keeping equipment safe, portable and organized. At 44 inches in length, the handle does not need to telescope and it rolls smoothly on ball bearing, in-line skate wheels. The Super Rolling Studio offers compact mobility, protection and organization in a well-designed carrying system to address real needs on difficult location assignments.